Pathways Academy is a private, non-profit school.
Application Process: Step by Step Process (pdf) / 2015-2016 Tuition & Fees (pdf)
1. Take a tour! Call Pathways Academy at 505-341-0555 or visit our contact us page to set up a tour of the school.
2. Complete an Application to our school Fill out a Main Application and return to Pathways Academy, along with a $20 non-refundable, application fee. (Our fax # is 505-341-3808) We will need this application to place you on the process your admissions, your financial aid, or wait-list.
3. Complete an Application for a scholarship Find information on applying for scholarships. If interested, please complete an application for scholarship funds ($30 fee). If you need assistance, make an appointment with our school secretary to explain in better detail, or even walk you through this process. You will need a copy of your previous income tax paperwork, as well as w-2’s.
5. Student Visit Once complete, schedule a visit for your student (usually students spend a morning with us to get a feel for our school)
6. Become a part of the Pathways Family! All students begin on a 2 month probationary period. At the end of this time, the educational team as well as parents (and sometimes students) meet to discuss progress and continued enrollment.